We reach out to our community throughout the year in the following ways:
- Once a year we reach out to the motorcycle community by hosting a Biker's Sunday the first week of June. We have special music, guest speakers, a barbeque, testimonies, and a blessing of the bikes and riders. The Sunday concludes with an organized ride around the beautiful Lakes of Okoboji.
- Once a year we host a neighborhood barbeque called Let's Get Acquainted. People join us in a local park for for food and games for all ages such as softball, horseshoes and bean bags. An occasional water balloon fight may break out as well.
- Each Memorial Day we honor our Veterans by inviting our fighting men and women to a special service where we minister through special speakers, put on a barbeque to be blessing, and simply love on them.
- We are involved every year in the Winter Games Celebration in Okoboji. We carry backpacks and serve hot chocolate as we walk around giving away free smiles and prayers just to intermingle and let everybody know that Jesus Loves them.
- We provide food for the hurting through God's Provision Food Pantry every 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month (see Food Pantry page under the Ministries menu).
- Every year we participate in the local Mainsail Parade in July. We create a float and pass out candy. By doing this we show how we support and believe in our communty, plus it' fun for the whole church to participate.
- With the help of other local churches we put together the Praise In The Park event in the summer every year. It is a Christian concert full of worship followed by a great guest speaker who helps to bring unity amongst all the churches who choose to participate.
- We reach out to the muscle car enthusiast every year by serving walking tacos at the local car show.